Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I have spinal ligaments?

Now that Janson is gone, it's strange to come home and realize that no one has been in the house except for me and scott. I miss having Janson around, or at least the 'energy' of having 3 people live in the house brings.

So remodeling for a bigger house doesn't make sense to me at all. Just for a couple of parties that are too big?

Well, the other side is that I think I have decided that I would remodel the house. Unless some other house that I love comes on the market. But even then I feel like I would need to clean up the house a bit and get it in presentable fashion before putting it on the market.

On another note, this spinal ligament tear is really scaring me. Every day I wake up and there is a tingling or a soreness in my spine that doesn't go away. Am I going to live with this forever? It depresses me that after trying to be careful all my life, all it takes is one stupid mistake and everything is changed a long time. It's not fair. My body is betraying me, and now I think of when I am 50 years old and having to deal with this again. Maybe there is a way that I can get this pain to go away, or get it repaired while my body is semi-young enough to handle the healing....In either case, it gets me really depressed when I have to deal with an injury like this and potentially deal with it every day for the rest of my life.

No comments: