Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Car Shops

I really need to learn how to do stuff on my car myself. I just paid a guy 200 bucks to port and polish my turbo, and also to put on a TBE on my car. It's good, although I think I may have lost power. In either case, I'll get it tuned and see how it's gonna work for me.

Today is the last day of vacation, and naturally I'm really sad about the whole thing. My lazy days are coming to an end, and I don't feel like I got everything that I wanted accomplished (as always) Part of it was being lazy and not organizing my activities well the night before. I find that if I don't, then the day doesn't start off right, and the rest of the day is filled with "what should I do next?" This is frustrating and ultimately less productive. I've been reading "search for significance" talking about how our performance isn't tied up with our self-worth, but to be honest, I don't know how else to measure self-worth. Yes, God loves me unconditionally, and yes there is nothing that I can do that makes God love me less, but irregardless of this truth, I don't feel it much. How do I address this? how do I do this without losing the 'edge' that I have that I feel is part of me?

No comments: