Looks like our company is starting to hire hotties for marketing and all, and put them all together in a room... Before, our company consisted of 4 women and 20 men. Now we have hired 2 more women, and one of them is what I would call a 5 star hottie. It's a good thing that I'm only over there 2 days a week, cause I know it would be distraction to me.
But maybe it's good for me. When I talk to hotties, I get all tense and everything. Dunno why, but it's probably because I'm not around too many 5 star hotties. The other hottie (who isn't that much of a hottie anymore, since she's pregnant) was realliy nice and I got along with her really well, and we studied a couple of times together. But with 5-star, I'm not sure.
Why is that? Why do I get that way? Is it because I am so shallow that when I see a hottie all I want to do is figure out if I can date her and if she is a christian? (not necessarily in that order). That's lame...I never thought that I was so 'on the prowl', but maybe I am. How do you turn yourself off from that mental attitude? Purposefully not talk to the hotties? maybe, but I can't seem to do that...I'm attracted like a moth to a flame...ugh.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment