Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mowing and Landscaping

I HATE mowing the lawn. I hate the upkeep that is required for mowing the lawn, and all the weeds and crap that you have to deal with. I much prefer extreme low maintenance lawns rather than a blooming load full of pretty flowers and neat little paths that need to be trimmed, mowed and covered every year. This is a big detriment to me owning a house. Which is why I want to get some kid or a lawn service to do my yard. Sure it won't be the best thing in the world, but I don't really care. I just want to make sure that it isn't ratty looking.

I thought that I would be into doing the lawn stuff, but in all honesty, I don't. It sucks. I guess I admit that now, so I don't go through this delusional stage where I buy all this lawn stuff when I really don't care about it all that much.

No comments: