They rock. It wasn't the whole choir, which was a little disappointing, but it was good nonetheless. I haven't been out in the city in a while, so it felt good to do that. Otherwise I Would have been home studying at my desk....I'm such a nerd.
Sunday was good as well, had a birthday dinner with the family, which is always a great treat. Was it different than the others? Yes, because we went to todai as a family, and it was great to have them come with us.
One of the things that happened was that mom didn't make reservations at Yu's for our party, which made me feel like I had to take charge of my own birthday party! kind of depressing, especially since it seems like my life is surrounded by situations where if I want to see it done, I have to do it myself. Part of that is probably my personality, that I tend to take charge because it annoys me. But I do realize that I need to back off and allow others to serve as well.
Oh yeah, and someone called me high maintenance this weekend. Very strange, as I was thinking, "I haven't taken a shower in 2 days, and I'm high maintenance?" ah well.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment