Maybe I do. what fetish am I talking about? trim Korean girls. I met this girl, Lita (heck if I know how to spell her name) and I was instantly attracted to her. I don't know why, and considering my track record with koreans (one broke my heart, and I broke the other's heart due to some issues I haven't dealt with) would make me want to try to date another korean. Oh yeah. She's friends with sue, the other korean that it didn't work out between us. *sigh* I'm a walking soap opera.
There's fear and even the thought that "you are just infatuated physically with this girl, cause she's cute" But that implies that the woman that I marry can't be cute...Deep down I refuse to believe that. I think that my wife will be beautiful in my eyes, that she will grow beautiful because of who she is. I've been around enough beautiful women to know that physical beauty lasts for only so long, but a woman of godly character shines like a star.
Ugh. The more I think about it the more I analyze and think myself out of ever trying because of all the things that could go wrong. And we all know where that gets me. 32 and single, with my 33rd birthday coming up. :)
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment