Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ministry

I just sat down with a friend of mine who is in syria talking with him about what is going on there, and let me tell you, it's awesome to hear....it really fired me up to hear that the ministry is going awesome, and let me tell you, it makes me think that this job I am in is not where I'm supposed to be.

On another note, they started on my house! It's so cool to see the backhoe sitting there cranking out the dirt, and seeing the piles that they are putting into the ground. I just hope that it works out so that I can finally move in.

I think sometimes that I asked for a solution that is overkill for what I wanted, and thereby wasting a lot of money. But at this point, it's water under the bridge and I can't worry about that now....

No comments: