I open up my inbox and what do I see? a email from the director of communications at my church, and they are going to need my mug for a poster they are putting up at the church. Why? Probably because I'm one of the 2 asians in the church and they want to look diverse (j/k. there are actually a number of asians at the church)
The downside is that I have to get a haircut and shave...I'm pretty ratty right now.
On another note, I finished my 2 papers for moody and finally turned them in. They suck, but they're done. It really sucks, since I'm taking this because I want to take this class to learn, but I just have been running ragged the past couple of weeks but I'm slowly getting used to it, which could be a good thing or a bad thing.
The highlight of the weekend? Playing ultimate frisbee against people 10 years my junior and still being able to outrun them down the field. yup, I've still got it. For a couple of years...
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment