man, fasting is harder than I thought. By the afternoon, I was craving food. By evening, everything I see...raisins, banana's, chips, drinks, any food attracts me. my stomach doesn't stop growling. and I wonder...did I do the right thing? Or was this something that I thought I would strengthen me? Cause right now I know that I am not strengthened...but it is times like this that I Realize what it means to hunger for the Lord...it's constant. It's always in the back of your mind, and comes to the forefront whenever something that attracts you...the smell of food, or the sight of some food.
I would say that I know what it means to starve, but I don't. It's only been a day, that's how pathetic I am...I mean there are others who have gone for many days in a fast. Why can I not do it? Do I not desire to think about the Lord?
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment