So last night, I had class at moody. I really didn't want to go because my week had been so busy and I haven't had time to catch my breath. Each night I have been busy up till at least 9pm. with the big easter weekend, I prayed that God would give me rest. I considered skipping class and just going home and sleeping early, but I knew that it was because I was weak and it could have been spiritual warfare that Satan didn't want me to go.
I was wrong.
I rush to the classroom, all ready to submit myself to 3 hours of lectures again when I looked and saw that the classroom was empty. What was the deal? it's 5 till 6pm (when my class starts). So I wait a little bit and then go downstairs to talk to the security guard there.
"I'm looking for my class..."
"You from DePaul?"
"No, I go here at moody"
"Uh, it's spring break."
At this point, I am thinking, oh crap...I thought spring break was last week and I didn't go to class last week! in the middle of this, my face must have still had a look of confusion, cause the security guard then said,
"Spring break is 2 weeks..."
Praise the Lord! So now I get my rest and relaxation that God knew that I so needed!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment