Had a great time with AK again. seems like the hours go by, but I start to wonder whether or not it is because I talk a lot or if truly we are connecting on a deeper level. I start getting the feeling that AK doesn't share a lot and keeps herself back, but in a lot of ways we are so similar. She even said it herself that she feels I am the male version of her. I have thought the same thing about her. Is that a bad thing? I always thought it was a good thing, but I am not sure.
On another note is this whole dating thing. I am pretty new to the whole scene and don't know how it is supposed to work, and she confessed the same thing, that she is unsure what we are supposed to do in the dating scene. I wish that I could have said, "well, you may not know what you should do, but what do you want to do?" but no. I was tongue tied, afraid of saying the wrong thing. Saying sometihng that would end the whole thing. But really is that a valid fear? If I say the wrong thing then the budding relationship will die? I am not so sure that it is. Praying for wisdom on this with AK and seeing what will happen in the next couple of weeks.
relationships. ugh. who thought they would be hard? ;)
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment