So we are finally getting guys into the group! PTL! So it's interesting to see as we reach out to those who are interested in learning about the Lord. What I have sensed is that there are those who are semi-interested, and there are those who are interested. The challenge I have is how much effort do I place in getting the semi-interested to come to the group? my internal rule is to invite them 3 times, and if they don't come or respond, then I will assume they aren't that serious and really need God to push them a little more into the group. I wonder if I should try more. But on the other side, I pray that God will also lead them to the group as well. Looking at it from a different angle, I wonder if I am too passive about it. that I need to be inviting to those who are seeking to come try it out.
how aggressive should I be?
On another note, as I am going through 1 Sam, my heart has compassion for Saul. As I have said before, I totally identify with him and so I can see why he does the things he does.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment