family dinner was great at a buffet that we had. What I was amazed at is the interactiveness that I can have with Abraham, now that he is talking more, and being able to communicate more and more. It's really neat to be able to communicate to my nephews, so it was a fun time. Daniel is just a blast to have around, since he laughs all the time and it's easy to amuse him. He'll definately be the clown of the bunch, and all the other cousins will love him.
the roommate situation is becoming worse and worse, since he's not cleaning up after himself, and when my house is being shown, it becomes smelly and messy. Normally, it's all in his room, so it's not bad, but since I'm selling my house and people are going to see the room, it needs to be clean. The hard part is that this roommate is going through a separation of his wife, and I don't feel like I can kick him out, as that would be pouring salt in the wound. Trust in the Lord seems to be the way that I hear most often as the solution, but sometimes I wonder. That trust is a hard thing to hold onto...
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment