I weep when I hear of the Lord doing a mighty work. When I listen to worship music, singing "holy, holy, holy" I have to stop and collect myself. I'm weeping right now, sitting in my cubicle with all my co-workers around me. How? Why? I have never been prone to this. What is this overwhelming sense in my heart? I'm trying to pull it together, as it doesn't seem like the right place to be doing this, but at the same time, the song "undignified" comes up..."I will be ever more undignified than this". Would I? Is this just an emotional phase that I am going through? I have no idea, but I pray to the Lord that He would continue in this, that He would do a mighty thing in my life.
Here is something that I read that had a huge impact on me right now.
"The word of the Lord to us is to stop seeking His benefits and seek Him. We are not to seek His hands any longer, but to seek His face."
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment