Friday, September 02, 2005

Traffic Court

Well, this is the first time I have ever been to traffic court. It was an experience, albeit a little boring. When it came my time to stand before the judge, I got a little nervous...heck, who woulldn't get nervous?

I had hit a bicyclist a while ago (no damage as far as I know, but my insurance is taking care of this). The bicyclist was still furious about the deal, and let the judge know. Thankfully, the judge could care less, and I got hit with court supervision and a $75 fine. It's strange, because I bike a lot, so I understand her anger. (to be honest, I Thought it was a guy when I first hit her.)

Well, this weekend is gonna be the busy weekend. I'm moving a lot of stuff over there, and I hopefully will get everything situated there and finally be moved in!

No comments: