Saturday, December 08, 2007

New Business Ventures!

So I was over at my parents house a couple of nights ago and it was really good. Kind of surprising actually. Usually it's just me and my parents, and that turns into the "who are you seeing/I have a girl for you/etc, etc..." which I really wasn't looking forward to. But when I walked in, it turned out to have a number of people from my dad's church who were eating at the table.

By the end of the dinner, I was

1) stuffed
2) determined that we were going to start an investment club
3) going to start a chinese bakery

you'll see it soon...I'll be famous! (And that's what it's all about, right? being famous? ;) j/k.) We had a great time coming up with names for the bakery and the investment club...once I get it all setup you'll hear more later. :)

No comments: