Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Romans 8 & Small Group

I praise God for small group. It truly is a small group at this point, as it's me and one other guy. I hope to get a couple more guys in, and I'll be inviting other guys into the group as I the Lord leads me in that...

Turns out that me and marty ended up reading Romans 8 and we both decided that it's an amazing chapter. The very fact that I have nearly underlined every verse in the chapter is a testament to the impact that this chapter has on my life. If you haven't gotten a chance, read it over, it always lifts my heart!

on another note, I had to wake marty up early at 5:45am...I thought this would also help me wake up, but I ended up going back to sleep...not good. why? because I went to bed at 12am doing NOTHING. tonight I am targeting 11pm and hopefully I will be asleep by then!

I also nearly feel 4 times walking home because of the stupid ice storms that caked the sidewalks with ice. I need to salt my sidewalks otherwise it's gonna be bad....

No comments: