it's snowing! not the nasty snow, but the big flaky snow that you see in movies...being in the windy city, it's slightly too windy, but I'll take it. I thought about how nice the snow looks, and how everything looks so clean...I thought about my leaky shoes and how my socks and feet are going to get wet from the wet slush on the ground. the pleasant suprise is that my brother was downtown and we were able to get together and eat at wow bao, which is a americanified chinese place that served the baozi's that I grew up eating. they were actually pretty good, and for a 1.29, it was pretty decent for baozi's. but then again, it's hard to mess those things up. it's just bread and a handful of meat. It was fun to watch elijah and gabrielle sit, eat, talk, play, and all that good stuff.
So satiated, wet and wondering how I can elegantly dry my feet/shoes in a office environment, I think, hey, this day is shaping up to be a pretty good day.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment