One of the people who I had dinner with last night was from new york, and she was talking about new york and how awesome it was, etc, etc. I had only been to new york one time in my life 10 years ago when I had to go to a IBM Training facility in Armonk, but I didn't get a chance to really explore New York at all. So it got me thinking about taking a trip out there and spending a weekend to get to know new york. Heck, I'd like to just go out to the east coast and visit one of these days. I have this sudden urge to leave Chicago and travel a bit, if anything just to get away. I just don't have the vacation to do it all though, but work is really cool in that they let me work extra hours to get off early on friday, so it could work.
ooo...I'm salivating at the chance to go on a weekend trip somewhere new...
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment